24/07/2022

I am planning to move in N7 very soon

 Dear future customers,


I might need your help in charge of a massage,

If you can share with me nice friends, living in NON smoking areas,

I would be happy to help you guys in charge of any information about non smokers,

I am working in N7, but I do need a decent place where I can relax after work,

Thank you so much for your attention,

Let me know if you have any symptoms and you might know a non smoker person who needs another tenant or lodger,

Enjoy the summer and let me know if you need help as well,

kata.hegyesi@gmail.com


P.s:


Anyone who is missing me, sorry for not being with you, but I am busy in a health shop,

I will use my spare time to visit you,

Till then I can recommend this book, 

Or grab something else, which is relaxing you,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enterieur of the treatment room