15/04/2020

Wearing masks and gloves

Dear fellows,


Meanwhile I am helping the community,

Especially the busiest one, Tower Hamlet,

I am happy to share new recipes and ideas to have more fun at home,

I have received from my friend how to feed the mass for the sourdough

It takes 8 days to have your own leaven,

How to make the fermented version bread?

Use organic rye if it is possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTAiDki7AQA

Enjoy til we can meet,

You know, I am a qualified thai massage therapist,
I am a Medical massage therapist as well
and above that an An Access consciousness therapist.

Kata is adoring you guys!

I am so grateful for all of your comments,

07435692310 on UK number,

but

0036705351767 on Whatsapp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enterieur of the treatment room