29/01/2023

Lots of kindness in charge of your contribution

 Dear visitors,


If you come to receive my gift please be aware we have a home rule,

your shoes has to be left in the hall downstairs, then your coat can be hanged in the cupboard,

after you can use the bathroom upstairs and you are more than welcome for treatments...

Thank you so much for respecting each other,

If you really respect yourself and others I am kindly ask you to prepare cash with you.

We provide you comfort and tranquility and you can relax and recharge yourself after an exhausting event or work or anything else which was heavy...

Allow yourself EASE,

Thank you so much for your attention,

Best wishes for every seconds,

Let us concentrate on magic thoughts...


I am closer than you think, if you are near Beckton, you can easily reach me,
if you wish to receive pampering treatments,
text me, 
00-44-74-35-69-23-10
or whatsapp me:
0036-70-535-1767



No comments:

Post a Comment

Enterieur of the treatment room