30/11/2020

Any mobility problem?

Dear Folk,

I am happy to help anyone with mobility problems

I have been in the Remedial massage profession since 2006.

I am pleased to move joints properly,

Usually people are dreaming about relaxing massage, but sometimes the deep tissue is a requirement.

I am keen on a Mongolian therapy as well, called Shang Shung

With an international First Aid exam, with a European Standard Medical massage Exam, as gone through Naric, it shows NVQ level 3.

Looking forward to give you a hand,

No fun, no dating, I am strictly intended to give a professional massage on Yoga mat, or on a Sofa, or on any surface, which is convenient for you,

Kata.hegyesi@gmail.com

07435692310

Whatsapp

0036705351767






No comments:

Post a Comment

Enterieur of the treatment room