06/12/2019

During treatment open questions for you to change your body structure

My dearest followers,

I usually concentrate on my customers` wish.
If they have pain anywhere in their body I am asking them a question,
Sometimes they are astonished and they are asking me back, how could I feel the question is opening their mind and the question will could make others to worry as well.

But there is nothing to worry, just think over the question, allow the question to open you deepest hidden wish,

You might wish to split your partner, because you are fed up with her or his habits and you can not stand anymore.

The question is:

How can I change my body and what can I give to my body to give itself more space and less suffering,
How would I be able to find more joy which is able to ease my mind and make my muscles relax?

 There are other ideas as well:

Ms O`Hara is really helpful with her ideas and with her questions as well:

https://soundcloud.com/access-consciousness/1-simple-practice-to-create-your-life?fbclid=IwAR3-8H0NBhXOpid9_XHLRa2R0RFG-erJvjbuaQwW8U0bB5VZ0Xo3dcC-Jx8

Enjoy a treatment any time,

Try to reach me on whatsapp:
0036-70-5351767
or on my phone:
0044-7435692310
or via e-mail:
kata.hegyesi@gmail.com

Let us discuss what is your deepest fear what you would like to get rid off?

I am happy to see you at you place,

Your home can be more enjoyable if you allow yourself to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enterieur of the treatment room